Ref Doc 185 Commissioner of Police & Ref doc 182 PMO , 09 08 26 [A ] I wish to Notify the CP and PMO that I have been communicating with the British High Commission Ref Doc 172 , 06/08/26 Ref Doc 206 , 09 08 26 4th Letter (sent together with 3rd letter) , Ref Doc 166, 30 05 26 , Ref Doc 171 04/06/26 mostly about; I CUT OFF all links (if any) with UK/UK Royals… for reasons explained to them. They took my kindness, good manners, gentleness for granted. I prefer to AVOID the FOREIGN AFFAIRS FOR REASONS ALREADY EXPLAINED. [B] I take the opportunity to inform the CP and PMO that I have been getting THREATS pertaining to the No Objection Certificate NOC that EVERY RESEARCHER in EDUCATION needs to have before collecting data. I have been communicating with the Ministry of TERTIARY Ref Doc 202 , 03 08 26 , Ref Doc 203 , 04 08 26 , Ref Doc 204 , 09 08 26 and also informed the Ref Doc 208 , 09 08 26 to (a) SEDEC (b) Diocese (c) PSEA, that (i) I do not give in to any form of BLACKMAIL from any sides (i) I am not afraid of the Form NOC (iii) I am happily enrolled in a DBA at AMITY , and My research title is A Non-Empirical Hermeneutic thematic Character analysis of Leadership Traits and Styles in Orwell's Animal Farm (1945), Belfort's The Wolf of Wall Street (2007) , Fullan's The Principal (2014), Integrated with a Bibliometric analysis of Educational and Business Leadership research papers (2000–2026) and for this research NO DATA is required to be collected on field , it is Non-Empirical so I am not concerned by the NOC. There will obviously be the internal REC but I will DEFEND my title. [C] I had been communicating with St Marys University London and at date it is less than probable that I will ever register for their course. Far too much political interference and threats and there is a leadership problem in REDUIT.